1. Devices can be picked up on the basis of a service certificate issued by Valge Klaar and/or an identity document.
2. Devices that have suffered liquid, electrical, humidity and/or mechanical damage are serviced as paid work only and in the case of such damage it may happen that:
2.1 during the service process, it becomes evident that the device is suffered damage to the extent that it cannot be repaired;
2.2 the device becomes completely unusable during the repair process, which makes it impossible to return it to the customer in its former state;
2.3 the device may exhibit new defects after being serviced, because it is impossible to determine the extent to which the device is damaged due to the aforementioned damage.
3. Due to the nature of service, we cannot guarantee that customers' data are preserved.
4. Valge Klaar does not assume responsibility for problems that occur due to the normal wear of consumable parts (batteries) during servicing.
5. Valge Klaar does not guarantee the preservation of any casings, protective glasses, films and stickers during servicing.
6. The customer is required to pick up the device within three months of being notified of the completion of the servicing work. Upon exceeding this deadline, Valge Klaar reserves the right to realise the device to cover the repair and/or storage costs.
7. In accordance with Apple requirements, Valge Klaar may send Apple anonymous diagnostics information on the hardware of a device in service.
8. Repair work and spare parts used therein are subject to 90-day warranty period.
9. By bringing their device in for service at Valge Klaar, the customer understands and agrees with the service terms and conditions.